Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Legos

As you can probably tell from the previous post, we now officially have a lot of legos in the house.  The other day I found that even Becca thinks she is old enough to graduate to these big kid legos.


I have been looking all over for some way to organize the legos and I'm loving what I found.  These tray storage unites are the perfect size to hold them all.  Each set (or 2) goes in each drawer.  I have heard from a lot of people that their kids like to sort legos by color or size, but Michael is still very much into creating with instructions and so he likes each package kept separate.  The kids just pull out a drawer, play with it on the floor or table, and then pick them up and return it.  We have also identified one drawer to be the "extra pieces" drawer.  Now, Michael is on a mission to create each one so that I can take a picture of it and lable the drawer.


No comments: