Saturday, October 13, 2012

Funny Story

I found this picture on my phone from a couple of months ago.  We were having troubles with my Dell laptop and had just sold it to Andy (he knew of the problems so don't worry, I wasn't scamming him).

We were looking at new computers to buy.  The dilemma was we really like the macs Tim has had for school and would like to buy one for our home but we can get a PC for so much cheaper.

So we said we would take a few days to think about it.  

That weekend I was driving home with the kids in the car and we passed this van.

Message from God?




2 comments:

Unknown said...

By the way, your old computer is running great. Anything that requires the graphics card gets the computer hot, but a $30 cooling stand has worked well. I would say "don't buy a mac whatever you do" but that advice seems kinda hollow considering I'm typing it on the PC laptop that was the cause of these problems.

Michele said...

I would also say "don't buy a mac whatever you do" but that advice seems kinda hollow if God tells you to buy one.