Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter 1

Last weekend we got together with cousins and decorated eggs.



While I still do this project each year with my kids, I always wonder later if it is worth it.  :)  It takes quite a long time to set up.  Then the kids go crazy for a couple of minutes.  Then it takes me forever to clean up.  And then I end up eating a dozen hard boiled eggs because the dutch in me balks at throwing them away.

But this year with cousins it was a lot of fun, and I'm sure next year I will get it all together to dye eggs again, because what is Easter without this fun activity?!

1 comment:

Hillary DeJong said...

Egg salad! Cobb salad!

I clearly love hard boiled eggs.

You could also get the decorate kit that has edible crayons. A little easier and miiiight need a little less supervision.