Tuesday, November 6, 2007

An experiment

So how long do you think one can be in the presents of toddlers before on looses half of one's vocabulary? I spend most days caring for Michael and another toddler. Then I spent Sunday night doing nursery for a church function and tomorrow I get to teach the Pioneer toddler class. There have been way to many times recently when I've found myself thinking, "I can't believe my conversations have come to this." Today, for example, I found myself arguing about who is a boy and who is a girl, confirming that yes infact we don't eat play-do, and repeating the line "What was that?" from a book 50 times to a crowd of laughing toddlers. I even find myself quoting Michael to myself when something doesn't go well: "Miss.... Try 'gain!" Somebody please find me an adult conversation!!!!

No comments: