Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Strange things

Here are some random things I have found around my house these last couple weeks that have inspired me to pick up the camera.

You know you are a cup stacking family when you find a cups bag in your fruit basket?
Cup stacking fruit?

When Santa brought a new play kitchen for our kids, he also got them lots of play dishes, but for some reason they are not nearly as fun as the real thing. Hint: look in the oven.
See the real pan?

I have not gone by my maiden name in over 7 years. And in that time we have moved five times and almost all of the moves required us to forward our mail to my parents' house not our new address as we didn't always have immediate access to our new home. So how in the world they connected Christy DeJong to our Holland home is beyond me.
Photobucket

No comments: