Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Becca

This week my baby girl turned 3.  I know so many moms say this, but with my oldest I was in great anticipation of his birthdays and milestones.  With my second, it seemed that time was going by quicker, but this one completely caught me off guard.  How is she already 3?

I asked her what kind of cake she wanted and she asked for "yummy" cake.  She picked strawberry cake out at the store and pink, red, and white heart sprinkles.



Becca has been practicing holding up three fingers so she would be ready for today.  She was SO excited and proud.  When you ask her how old she is she always holds up three fingers now.  Half of the time she still says "two" but we are working on that.



She got a package in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Haig.  It was so fun to watch her open it.  She was so excited to see these air filled packing bags.  :)  The kids love to jump on them and hear them pop.



Eventually she found her presents though.



Then came a present I've been anticipating giving her for a while now - my old doll house.



Michael helped me go through all the furniture and we packaged them up so each room was in its own box.  She had so much fun opening each new box and furnishing the house.



Happy Birthday Becca!



No comments: