Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Scrapbooking Update

With my work and the new school year settling into a routine, I've found myself with a few hours over the last few weeks to relax with some scrapbooking.  Check it out.

This is Becca at her tumbling class which just ended.  She LOVED it.  While I'm going to take the winter off so I can cut down on one of the things I need to shuttle my kids around too, I think we will definitely sign her up again in the spring.



This past summer my sister-in-law Emily took some 10 year wedding anniversary photos for us.  :)



And I finished up some pages so I could print the kids a book for 2007.  (We've had 2008-2012 printed and they've been begging for a while for the earlier ones.)

This was Michael at church in the Christmas pageant.  The toddlers were the sheep with their teachers as the shepherds.



And here was us visiting Grand Rapids in the summer.  Grandparents are always so happy to see my kiddo!



And this was from our visit to Vermont that summer.  You can see Michael developed his tennis stroke early.  My favorite shot on this page is the one in the middle on the right.  After trying to hit the ball over the net like the big people, Michael finally decided it would be easier to just throw it over and he could just barely reach it - he was so proud of himself!



No comments: