Friday, March 6, 2009

My Shopping Trip This Morning

To do list before leaving the house:
Get dressed: check
Get Michael dressed: check
Get Jon dressed: check
Make sure Michael goes potty: check
Comb hair: check
Put on make-up: ooopps
Change Jon's diaper: check
Get shopping list: check
Get coupons: check
Get shopping bags: check
Strap Jon in carseat: check
Strap Michael in carseat: check
Put on my seat belt: check

Well, I almost remembered everything. I can't believe I'm one of those moms that ventures out of the house without make-up!! At least I showered. :) And I suppose the fact that I remembered both of my boys is a good thing too. lol

Maybe it's mommy brain.... pregnancy and postpartum hormones really do mess up your memory. Or maybe it's just that I have so many things to keep track of with the boys that I can't remember my own things. Oh, well, I haven't left the house in my pajamas yet so I guess that's something.

...

OK, well I did walk out once in slippers, but I caught myself on the front porch and came back in for shoes - does that count?!

No comments: