Thursday, March 26, 2009

Praise the Lord!

I got 8 hours of sleep last night!!
Jonathan has still been waking up 4-5 times a night most nights. Sometimes we can just give him his paci and sometimes he cries until I nurse him. And I do not do well without good sleep at night. I've still been spending my days in the "I've just had a newborn" daze where my patience is short and I can barely get anything done. So about a week ago, we decided to give him a shot at learning to sleep without his paci in hopes that when he wakes up in the middle of the night he'll be able to settle himself back down. The first couple of nights went way better than I hoped. We had off and on crying, but never more than 30 minutes. And he was waking only 1-2 times a night. Then two nights ago was back to 4 times and I though we were doomed. But, last night the little angel went down perfect - no crying, and slept until 7:00 this morning without a peep. I feel so refreshed! .....Now, let's see, I should probably get some things done this morning with all this energy! :)

No comments: