Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer Review #12 MiniGolf

Tim's parents got to come out for a whole week this summer. It was right in between my two summer classes. I had a ton of work to do writing a final paper for my first class and reading ahead for my second one, and it was great to have them here to help keep the kids entertained and give Tim a break from being single parent most of the day. I was able to take a break to do some fun things. On one afternoon we went to Grand Haven to look at boats and also stopped for some mini golf.

Michael, our sports nut, was entirely into it.


We got Becca to try too, but she preferred to wander around pick up people's balls off the green which irritated her oldest brother immensely and kept me chasing after her more than playing golf myself.


Jon loved playing for a few minutes at a time, but in between he wanted to wander around to see other things and to swing his club at random objects. He could not figure out why we had to do the holes in a specific order and kept wanting to go off and try other holes instead.


1 comment:

Michele said...

I hope Becca never stops irritating her brothers. It's her job, after all!