Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

Today I am 36.  I'm very excited that we found a sitter, so Tim and I will be going out for a date night dinner to celebrate this evening.

However, Jon was devastated to find out that he would not be a part of the celebration.  He kept asking about cake or brownies or some birthday treat.  I finally found out that it wasn't the missing out of the treat that worried him so much as that he wanted to be there for the candles.

So, Jon, Becca, and I had a mini birthday celebration over lunch.  We made cinnamon muffins and eggs for lunch and put a candle in my muffin.  After helping me sing Happy Birthday, both Jon and Becca got to help me blow out that candle.



1 comment:

Emily said...

Yea! Happy Birthday, Christy. Hope it was a wonderful date!