Monday, January 28, 2013

Shoveling

I'm not sure how much snow we got last week.  I don't think it turned out to be all that much, but it snowed for like 4 days straight.  Periodically Tim would go out and snow blow, but on Thursday morning he didn't have the time, so Jon, Becca, and I decided to take on the task.  We chose shovels to give so the kids could help and so we could have some exercise. 

Jon and Becca who usually freak out in the snow had a blast with their mini shovels.  And Becca didn't even worry about getting snow on her pants.






While my pattern was to systematically work my way down the driveway, pushing the show off the driveway and onto the grass, the little ones wandered around from spot to spot, scooping up snow and throwing it around.  Becca especially liked to take snow from the grass area and spin around in a circle letting the snow fly.  Jon at least stuck to the driveway.  :)






No comments: