Saturday, January 29, 2011

Coloring, Word Searches, and Mazes

Yesterday morning I had the brilliant idea to get all the kids busy so I can get some laundry and dishes done. I usually have the boys "help" me with them but I really was not up for that so.... I put Becca in her high chair and covered her tray in cherrios. Then I printed out some activity sheets from the computer. I found some great preschool mazes and word searches which are Michael favorites here. And then who can go wrong with Mickey coloring pages for a two year old from here. I even let Jon use markers. He is always begging for markers but I usually insist on crayons for him. However, I realized how much easier it is for him to make bright color markings with the markers - he just cannot push hard enough with the crayons. The boys had a blast.
DSC_0477

Of course as soon as I got the boys settled I turned and found Becca had already cleared her tray. Luckily she is so fascinated watching her brothers that she lasted through chore time like that.
DSC_0476

1 comment:

Michele said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who bribes my kid to be quiet with cheerios! Way to go mama.